2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (or if you have it on hand fresh bacon fat)1 large head Cauliflower – chopped into one inch pieces
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/2 tsp Ginger powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
3 Cloves Garlic – minced finely
1. Heat coconut oil in a wok or other large pan on medium heat
2. Once oil has melted and pan is hot, add garlic and saute for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
3. Add cauliflower, turmeric, ginger and salt, stir to combine.
4. Cover and let cook for 8-10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
5. Add coconut aminos and stir for another minute. Serve warm.