Apple Cider Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Squash
1 ½ lb Butternut Squash – peeled, seeded & cubed
2 large Sweet Potatoes – peeled and cubed
2 Tbsp – Coconut Oil – melted
1 tsp – Dried Rosemary
1 ½ C Apple Cider
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place cubed squash and sweet potato in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Drizzle oil over the veggies and sprinkle the rosemary. Toss to coat all pieces.
- Pour enough cider in dish to fill halfway up veggies. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 40-50 minutes – the cider should reduce to a glaze.
- Serve warm with glaze drizzled over the top.
Posted on November 4, 2015, in Gluten free, recipes, side dish, vegan, Vegan/Vegetarian and tagged apple, butternut squash, side dish, sweet potato, Vegetarian. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.